Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my riddle and reflection

Riddle is a puzzling question made to sharpened everybody's mind. In my riddle it seems to be simple to understand, but it tells a lot. It's about  love and life created by God. It contains the word of God. I may not one of those people who are good enough to follow the Ten Commandments but i assure to my dear savior "GOD" that my faith on Him will never fade until my last breath.

Riddles:

It contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. What is it?

answer: Bible

Source: www.gideons.org.com

6 comments:

  1. GOD IS EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING CAN BE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. When you can't trace his hand, trust his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Enjoy every second of your life while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5. We make living by what we get, We make living by what we give.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. GOD IS EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING CAN BE.

    ReplyDelete